Took a long time to gather up ten awarded answers this round. I have difficulty finding reasonable questions to address so am lucky if I can locate 3–4 questions in any given day. Too often, the award goes to an answer full of confirmation bias. Ah well, that’s how it goes. It is after all a cross-section of American: our friends and neighbors.
- Would you wear diapers for a trunk full of gold? link
- What is Euro Zone crisis? link
- Contractors vs. Intellectuals link
- What is a wigger? link
- What does “hard living” refer to? link
- Are there any nuclear reactors in Florida, and if so[,] where? link
- What country issued a 100 trillion dollar bill? link
- To name a few or To name but a few? link
- What scale has a raised 4th and a lowered 7th? link
- What is the Alexander Technique? link
Update: Google disabled my Adsense account, so the financial incentive for participation, tiny as it was, just disappeared. So like others before me who have been cut off for a variety of reasons, I’ll just quietly go away, abandoning my profile there, since nothing on the Internet ever really disappears. So long, and thanks for all the fish.